Recent researches demonstrate that things we previously thought were impossible to heal can now heal if we give the body what it needs. The true nature of tooth decay is now becoming more public such as the fact that there are proven remedies that can remedy it.
What American Dental Associationsays about the why we have tooth decay:
[Tooth decay] occurs when foods containing carbohydrates (sugars and starches) such as milk, pop, raisins, cakes or candy are frequently left on the teeth. Bacteria that live in the mouth thrive on these foods, producing acids as a result. Over a period of time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, resulting in tooth decay.HealthHolistingLiving
What Dr. Weston Price found and that are the causes of tooth decay?
According to Dr. Weston Price and other dentists that were well recognized by their work, the principal reasons that cause tooth decay are:
- Not enough minerals in the diet.
- Not enough fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) in the diet.
- Nutrients not being readily bioavailable, and your intestinal system not properly absorbing them. The presence of phytic acid largely influences this factor.
So, if your diet lacks vitamins and minerals and contains high levels of phytates (from grains, seeds, nuts, and legumes) it will make that the blood chemistry and the ratio of calcium and phosphorous become out of balance. That will results in minerals being pulled from bones, causing tooth and bone loss .
So, the long-standing belief that sugar causes tooth decay is true, but as a result of it depleting nutrients from the body, not because bacteria eat it and produce acid that ruins your teeth.
How to Heal Cavities Naturally
If you want to heal cavities naturally, you need to restore calcium and phosphorus rates. An also enable minerals.
Avoiding eating sweet or processed foods is not enough. It is necessary to eat healthy foods that will help to correct the lack of calcium and phosphorus rates (foods containing copious amounts of mineral and vitamins will build a glassy hard tooth structure).
Foods to focus on to heal cavities naturally:
- Coconut oil, grass-fed organic dairy (especially butter), grass-fed meats, seafood and bone broths.
- Organic cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are ideal).
- Organ and gland meats, like liver.
Food to limit:
- Foods that are high in phytic acid, like grains, beans, nuts and seeds;
- Processed food intake full of processed flours and sugars that upset blood sugar balance.
Supplements to consider if you want to heal cavities naturally:
- Fermented cod liver oil – very high in fat soluble vitamins A, D and K.
- Magnesium – required to use calcium and phosphorous effectively.
- Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is a good alternative and is great for gums and digestion.
Final note: We believe that it is true that things we previously thought were impossible to heal can now heal if we give the body what it needs because everyday we see more people sharing theirs stories and scientific studies that are now public and that they were not before.
But you always should consult your dentist / doctor to make sure you are doing the right thing (this for a general way when you take some decision for your health).