The animals pictured below are helping each other out – and they will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
1. Not naturally friendly in the wild, a chimp and a tiger cub.
2. This monkey has his own puppy!
3. No one will mess with this lamb!
4. Wow, tiger cubs nursing from a dog!
5. A mom is a mom, this dachshund has her own piglet!
6. A raccoon is giving his buddy a quick bath.
7. Definitely not naturally compatible. Piglets with their tiger momma.
8. These orphaned lion cubs are being cared for by their adopted mom, a dog.
9. The two babies nursing here are Red Panda Cubs.
10. Aww, orphaned bunnies being taken care of by a loving dog.
11. Bottle feeding a baby lamb.
12. Wow, this cat is raising her very own ducklings!
13. A chimp feeding a baby hyena.
14. These piglets are nursing from a dog.
15. The water buffalo gave their canine friend a lift.
16. A little monkey rescued by a dog. That monkey isn’t going to let go!
17. A tiny kitten is getting some love from a Gorilla. Look how gentle the gorilla is!
If the animals in these pictures can get along so well, shouldn’t humans be able to do the same? None of the animals above had any reason to help – they just knew it was the right thing to do.